Alibaba founder Jack Ma, one of the world's most successful person in a different story..

Identity:

His real name is Ma Yun, jijiyam province of China, was born September 10, 1964. Forbes magazine as the world's 33rd richest Jack Ma, the amount of 1 percent of the total assets of $ 6 billion.
He exceeded by a lot of technology


Jack Ma, ceo of alibaba


The World Economic Forum held in Davos, Switzerland on Jan 3, 015 gave a speech. Which has created a stir around the world. This statement an insight, an idea with jack ma known. In his speech, he highlighted the story of his life. Everyone was surprised to hear the rest of the world. He had no interest in education. He did not study the 33rd richest in the world today. Her an insight, an idea with jack ma Bengal statement highlights:


Jack ma in Alibaba group



An insight, an idea with Jack Ma
"Every day millions of consumers access our site. We in China have created nearly 14 million new jobs. Our starting with only 18 people. Now we have 30 thousand people work. Starting from a small room a few times bigger office now has . 15 years ago we were not there. We think 15 years ago, many large companies now, but 15 years later, we are still thinking about the child, little baby. I believe, after 15 years people will forget about e-commerce. they the existence of the e-commerce will be like electricity, natural feel.

Alibaba IPO pricing of our company is quite small, only 5 billion. We are now the world's biggest market capital companies. My team and I often say to me, some of it true? We are not so large, as far as looks. A year ago, people used to say, terrible Alibaba business model. Amazon better than us, everyone thought Google was extraordinary. In fact, the Alibaba business model in the United States because it was not like all of us would happen. I told myself and others, to the people, we are better than. But now all has changed, the way all of us. I want to tell everyone, we are not a big one. We are a company turns 15 only. This is 7 or 8 years old, some young, some companies are doing, the people, which has never before attempted.

I was born in 1964. The cultural movement in China barely ended. That is the test for admission to the university, I had failed three times. I have failed many times. Primary school had failed the test twice. Three secondary schools have failed. There was only one secondary school in my town hanjuta. I was a bad student at one of our primary school, secondary school, reading from someone who does not want to. I had pretty good by being repeatedly rejected admission!

People still refuse me. I tried to attend university for a job. I was there for 30 consecutive rejected. KFC when it comes to China, the 4 people applying for a job. 3 job opportunities for the people to drink. Only one dropped, the man I am. It found that four in five people have a job, and I'm not one left. But, I have seen rejected. Had applied for admission to Harvard University, where I was rejected. 10 times, wrote, "I want to be admitted." We have applied for 10 times, and each was rejected.



I started to learn English from the age of 1213. China did not have the opportunity to learn English. There were not any books in English. I think that foreign tourists came to the hotel, there was free access to the tourist guides. And I've been doing this for nine years. I have learned enough English-speaking western style. Traveling with my heart has a lot of foreign tourists. The school learned from their parents, from the tourists knew, it was different. I build my own practice, he's in a different one. I see, read, read it carefully-thought.

After coming to the United States in 1995 in Seattle, I got a chance to use the Internet. Internet speed was very slow. My friend gave me a computer and Internet access. The day did not touch it for fear of computers. In China, a lot of the computer's price, when the price could not lose. Encouraged by a friend, I search the Internet. The first time we ever heard of the term e-mail.I try to come to a lot of technology

I started trying to do the Internet. Yahoo was a very popular name at the time. Alibaba wanted to give the name of our company. I asked people over 10 to 0, Alibaba is China Who are they? Everyone said 'Yes'. "Alibaba and the 40 Thieves," the story of everyone who knew Alibaba. So I took the names.

From the beginning, we are trying to create a space of trust online. People trust each other less. 60 million transactions per day that we are in such a situation. People do not know each other online. I do not know you, but I will send you the product. You do not know me, but you are right to send me money. We are trying to enlarge the place of faith.

Alibaba is one of the hidden sources of our success here, many women work. Just 47 percent of the workers are women at Alibaba. Overall, 53 percent of all office workers are women. Women are 33 percent of our management, are also 4 percent higher. If you win another twenty-first century will have to become self-reliant. With all of you, men and women will go forward. You can succeed if you can improve the condition of others. China has been successful in 80 per cent of the count. Their parents are not rich or do not have bank loans; They only succeed in doing. To be successful in life should be to take advantage. Keep faith in yourself is to go ahead.


Everyone called me crazy in the beginning. Time magazine told me that Jack was crazy. I think it is better to be mad. We are crazy, but we're not stupid. I'll talk to my children to school someday. I would like to say to them, do yourself a big heart, big as his own culture. His value as a strong, growth is likely to occur. If you want to do something, then you must learn to expect.